MoNoA BVBA (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use/download the MoNoA mobile application (“App”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
The App collects the following information when you use the “Moods” feature:
- The mood you selected in the app.
- The answers you selected in the app.
The information is stored associated with a random identifier that is generated when the App is first launched. This identifier or the information associated with it cannot be used to personally identify users of the App.
Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies
As you download, access, use, or navigate through and interact with our Software, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your interactions with our Software, including traffic data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use in the Software.
- Information about your device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, and operating system.
- Crash logs automatically generated if the Software crashes.
- This Software does not collect real-time information about the location of your device.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information.
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Software and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To recognize when you use the Software.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- To contact you to request more information regarding crash reports you have submitted, if you have provided an email address with the crash report.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of your information
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of MoNoA BVBA’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by MoNoA BVBA about our Software users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request, or if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of MoNoA BVBA, our customers, or others.
Accessing and correcting your information
You may send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any transmission of sensitive data will be encrypted using industry-standard SSL technology.